Okay - this is my favority Thing so far! Love the accesibility of video and podcasts. I'd never been on hulu before, although I'd seen the promotional commercials.
I selected "Million dollar winner" from the Price is Right. Drew Carey is great!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR1Mmxr2Cb4&feature=related
We've subscribed to Netflix for 2 years. One year ago we purchased a Roku box, which allows us to stream movies or tv shows -- right onto our television. From Netflix's website, I select the movie/tv show titles for my queue. It's very slick.
Thing 5 took about 1 hour.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
can't wait to get to thing #5. we just got our netflix disc for our Wii - we can now stream instant viewing stuff on netflix on our TV instead of our computer
ReplyDeletewhen i finally realized that i needed to purchase a box in order to stream Netflix, i decided to wait, so i was glad to read your comments. i have just finished purchasing a flat screen LCD/HD TV w/a blue ray (all components were on sale) and am now being wowed by the picture clarity. Next comes some blu ray films from Blockbuster (i still retain that membership). Your comment has probably moved up in my thinking the purchasing of a box to stream.
ReplyDelete